WordPress is an online, open-source website creation tool.
Furthermore, WordPress is not only a blogging system but it also takes a step further and offers an excellent opportunity for your business website with its multiple advantages:
- WordPress is easy: You can simply set up, manage and update. The learning curve of WordPress is really shallow.
- WordPress has many professionally designed themes: You can have one without hiring a web designer and receive future updates. Thus, it is possible for you to just focus on your specific developments and features.
- WordPress plugins provides intricate business features: You can add more functionality to your website by using a plugin that meets your expectations.
- WordPress has a great community that minimizes the problems: Huge, active, and generous community provides support, exchanges ideas, and makes WordPress better.
- WordPress is search engine friendly: It is written by using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic mark up which makes your site very attractive to search engines.
- WordPress is open source : You can use the software anyway you choose and host your website anywhere you choose.
- WordPress is secure: WordPress softwares are updated automatically to prevent you from hacker’s attacks.