We use countable nouns as separate objects and could be counted with numbers.
Uncountable nouns are objects considered as a mass and cannot be separated (words about weather, liquids, materials or abstract nouns).
- I have a dog at home.
- He is so rich that he owns five houses.
- We want to play a game of tennis.
- His advice was very important. /
His advices were very important.
- There is information in this guide. /
There are informations in this guide.
- I have some news about Bulgaria. /
I have a new about Bulgaria.