WordPress is an online, open-source website creation tool.
It is one of the easiest blogging and content management system that is adapted by millions of people thanks to the fact that it gives freedom to its users by many respects.
Furthermore, WordPress is not only a blogging system but it also takes a step further and offers an excellent opportunity for your business website with its multiple advantages:
- WordPress is easy: You can simply set up, manage and update. The learning curve of WordPress is really shallow.
- WordPress has many professionally designed themes: You can have one without hiring a web designer and receive future updates. Thus, it is possible for you to just focus on your specific developments and features.
- WordPress plugins provides intricate business features: You can add more functionality to your website by using a plugin that meets your expectations.
- WordPress has a great community that minimizes the problems: Huge, active, and generous community provides support, exchanges ideas, and makes WordPress better.
- WordPress is search engine friendly: It is written by using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic mark up which makes your site very attractive to search engines.
- WordPress is open source : You can use the software anyway you choose and host your website anywhere you choose.
- WordPress is secure: WordPress softwares are updated automatically to prevent you from hacker’s attacks.