You can find the theoretical information of our project by reading Books4Languages project. If you need to know how to create content (and you are an official editor or author), you can read our editor’s guide.
- If you are searching wich books are active and available, go to the Multisite Books Index.
- If you are searching wich books you have access to (as Creator, Editor, Author, Translator), go to your Booklist.
- If you are interested in some kind of collaboration or contribution, go to the contributors page.
- If you are interested in being an author of a derivative work, send us a TextBook proposal.
- If you do not need base resources for the creation of your book, better go to our publishing partner PressBooks.
If you require further assistance, please contact us.
The easiest way to get started with our Pressbooks platform is to follow the 4 Step Guide to Making a Book on Pressbooks. Or, you can review the Guide to Using Pressbooks or Pressbooks Network Manager’s Guide. Read also the Education Accessibility Toolkit.
(Shortcodes are available here).
Some general information:
- Self-Publishing Guide (A reference for writing and self-publishing an open textbook).
- Adaptation Guide (A reference to adapting or revising an open textbook).
- Adoption Guide (A reference for instructors, institutions, and students on adopting open textbooks).
- Answer Guide.
- The Rebus Guide to Publishing Open Textbooks (So Far).
- Pressbooks Guide (A reference for open textbook authors using Pressbooks).
- Pressbooks for EDU Guide.
- Authoring Open Textbooks.
- Open at the Margins (Critical Perspectives on Open Education).
- A Guide to Making Open Textbooks with Students.
- Creating Online Learning Experiences (A Brief Guide to Online Courses, from Small and Private to Massive and Open).
- About Writing: A Guide.
- Choosing & Using Sources: A Guide to Academic Research.
- Handbook to Remixing an Open Textbook with PressBooks (Under development).
Some legal information:
- Institutional OER Policy (OER commitment).
- User rights (Here you can see your rights).
- Complaint (Here you can claim your rights).
- Licence to use (These are the permissions to use our Content).
- Term Of Service (These are the terms and conditions of use of our websites).