WordPress is an online, open-source website creation tool.
Furthermore, WordPress is not only a blogging system but it also takes a step further and offers an excellent opportunity for your business website with its multiple advantages:
- WordPress is easy: you can simply set up, manage and update. The learning curve of WordPress is really shallow.
- WordPress has many professionally designed themes: you can have one without hiring a web designer and receive future updates. Thus, it is possible for you to just focus on your specific developments and features.
- WordPress plugins provides intricate business features: you can add more functionality to your website by using a plugin that meets your expectations.
- WordPress has a great community that minimizes the problems: huge, active, and generous community provides support, exchanges ideas, and makes WordPress better.
- WordPress is search engine friendly: it is written by using standard compliance high quality code and produces semantic mark up which makes your site very attractive to search engines.
- WordPress is open source: you can use the software anyway you choose and host your website anywhere you choose.
- WordPress is secure: WordPress softwares are updated automatically to prevent you from hacker’s attacks.
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.
Become a Books4Languages Online tutor & teacher.
More information here about how to be a tutor.