Below you can read the ordinal numbers from 1 to 10, their letters are in superscript:
- service mark ℠
- trademark ™
- copyright ©
- registered trademark ®
- monetary amount in handwriting:
- the numerators of diagonal fractions
Superscript is used:
- for generally known abbreviations in the mark industry
- for some signs of the mark industry
- when writing by hand a monetary amount
- in the numerators of diagonal fractions
However, many English-language style guides recommend against the use of ordinal numbers in superscript.
External link to Superscript exercises (1173).