Below you can read the ordinal numbers from 1 to 10, their letters are in superscript:
- service mark ℠
- trademark ™
- copyright ©
- registered trademark ®
- monetary amount in handwriting:
- the numerators of diagonal fractions
Superscript is used:
- for generally known abbreviations in the mark industry
- for some signs of the mark industry
- when writing by hand a monetary amount
- in the numerators of diagonal fractions
However, many English-language style guides recommend against the use of ordinal numbers in superscript.
External link to Superscript exercises (1173).
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.
Become a Books4Languages Online tutor & teacher.
More information here about how to be a tutor.