Types of Foreign Cultural Products which can be accessed
- There are some magazines and books which are well-known in the United Kingdom. They can be accessed easily in any part of the towns and cities.
- In big cities shops ran by minorities with products of all kind from their countries can be found.
- Chinatown – is an ethnic enclave of Chinese people where you can find all kind of Chinese products. You can find them in bigger cities like London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle or Liverpool.
- Shops with Polish products are a common sight in cities with large Polish communities.
- Shops ran by Pakistani people can be often spotted in the cities since they tend to be self-employed.
- According to the geographical area, types of cultural products can change.
Types of Foreign Restaurants which are commonly found
- Types of foreign restaurants depend on minorities choosing to live in certain cities and towns.
- Foreign restaurants like Chinese, Indian and Italian are of the most popular in the United Kingdom. It is easy to find them in most cities and towns.
- Indian restaurants can easily be found. Chicken tikka masala is the most popular dish.
- Chinese restaurants most popular dishes are Chow Mein, sweet and sour chicken and spring rolls. Chinese food is a popular choice of take-away food.
- Italian restaurants most popular dishes are spaghetti bolognese, pizza Margherita and lasagne.
- It is easy to find Pakistanian, Iranian, Bangladeshi and Thai restaurants in cities with a high concentration of these minorities.
- Kebab shops become very popular in the United Kingdom. Kebabs were introduced by Turkish immigrants and became a popular choice of food especially after nights out, in 2016 they were also the 4th most popular takeaway food.
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.