Types of Foreign Cultural Products which can be accessed
- There are some magazines and books which are well-known in the United Kingdom. They can be accessed easily in any part of the towns and cities.
- In big cities shops ran by minorities with products of all kind from their countries can be found.
- Chinatown – is an ethnic enclave of Chinese people where you can find all kind of Chinese products. You can find them in bigger cities like London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle or Liverpool.
- Shops with Polish products are a common sight in cities with large Polish communities.
- Shops ran by Pakistani people can be often spotted in the cities since they tend to be self-employed.
- According to the geographical area, types of cultural products can change.
Types of Foreign Restaurants which are commonly found
- Types of foreign restaurants depend on minorities choosing to live in certain cities and towns.
- Foreign restaurants like Chinese, Indian and Italian are of the most popular in the United Kingdom. It is easy to find them in most cities and towns.
- Indian restaurants can easily be found. Chicken tikka masala is the most popular dish.
- Chinese restaurants most popular dishes are Chow Mein, sweet and sour chicken and spring rolls. Chinese food is a popular choice of take-away food.
- Italian restaurants most popular dishes are spaghetti bolognese, pizza Margherita and lasagne.
- It is easy to find Pakistanian, Iranian, Bangladeshi and Thai restaurants in cities with a high concentration of these minorities.
- Kebab shops become very popular in the United Kingdom. Kebabs were introduced by Turkish immigrants and became a popular choice of food especially after nights out, in 2016 they were also the 4th most popular takeaway food.