You, me (we)
Marta is a English teacher in Brighton, a turistic city in south England. She works in a language school. She likes when she teaches people from different countries.
Today is the first day of class for a new student, Toni. He is Spanish and wants to learn English because he likes the culture and the historic cities of England.
- Hello! Good afternoon!. My name is Marta and I am your Spanish teacher. How are you?
- Good Morning teacher. I’m fine, thanks!
- I’m glad to hear it! What is your name?
- My name is Toni.
- Nice to meet you!. Where are you from?
- I’m from England and I live in London.
- I live in Valencia, but I’m from Madrid. What do you do, Tom?
- I’m an engineer and I write travel books for tourists.
Toni wants to learn English with Marta. Classes begin in five minutes and Marta says goodbye to meet with the rest of the students.
- See you in class, Toni!.
- Goodbye, teacher!
- Contextual introduction (anchor).
- Dialogue (aspectualization).
- Googbye and closing.
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.