You, me (we)
Marta is a English teacher in Brighton, a turistic city in south England. She works in a language school. She likes when she teaches people from different countries.
Today is the first day of class for a new student, Toni. He is Spanish and wants to learn English because he likes the culture and the historic cities of England.
- Hello! Good afternoon!. My name is Marta and I am your Spanish teacher. How are you?
- Good Morning teacher. I’m fine, thanks!
- I’m glad to hear it! What is your name?
- My name is Toni.
- Nice to meet you!. Where are you from?
- I’m from England and I live in London.
- I live in Valencia, but I’m from Madrid. What do you do, Tom?
- I’m an engineer and I write travel books for tourists.
Toni wants to learn English with Marta. Classes begin in five minutes and Marta says goodbye to meet with the rest of the students.
- See you in class, Toni!.
- Goodbye, teacher!
- Contextual introduction (anchor).
- Dialogue (aspectualization).
- Googbye and closing.
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.
Become a Books4Languages Online tutor & teacher.
More information here about how to be a tutor.