Elizabeth is Spanish and she wants to learn a foreign language. Among all the languages of the world, she chooses English. She has ten reasons to learn it:
- Knowing languages is good for my future.
- I like to study about other cultures.
- I want to travel to England in summer.
- I like meeting people from other countries.
- English is the third most widely spoken language, after Chinese and Spanish .
- It is a language spoken by 370 million people in the world.
- It is a necessary language to negotiate with America.
- I like to listen to songs in English.
- I like American and British cinema.
- I want to read books by Virginia Woolf, Jane Austen, Lewis Carroll.
- Presentation of protagonist (anchor);
- Reasons of the protagonist (aspectualization).
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.