Elizabeth is Spanish and she wants to learn a foreign language. Among all the languages of the world, she chooses English. She has ten reasons to learn it:
- Knowing languages is good for my future.
- I like to study about other cultures.
- I want to travel to England in summer.
- I like meeting people from other countries.
- English is the third most widely spoken language, after Chinese and Spanish .
- It is a language spoken by 370 million people in the world.
- It is a necessary language to negotiate with America.
- I like to listen to songs in English.
- I like American and British cinema.
- I want to read books by Virginia Woolf, Jane Austen, Lewis Carroll.
- Presentation of protagonist (anchor);
- Reasons of the protagonist (aspectualization).
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.
Become a Books4Languages Online tutor & teacher.
More information here about how to be a tutor.