The Traveller Blog
A traveler should always study the destination to avoid unpleasant surprises when they get off the plane. Here we offer you some useful pieces of advice. We think that they are important for your journey to be a success.
- Consult forums and travellings websites. Their experiences can help others in the future.
- Look for information on modes of transport from the airport or train station. Find a taxi rank or bus stop.
- To be safe, look at a map of the streets on the internet or an app.
- Write some phrases in the language of the country that you are going to visit: greetings, asking for directions, like a monument or the street your hotel is on. Write down emergency numbers.
- Book tickets to museums, shows and expositions on the internet because the large queues are boring and can last for hours…
- Definition of theme (anchor)
- Advice (aspectualisation)
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.
Become a Books4Languages Online tutor & teacher.
More information here about how to be a tutor.