In the educational sphere
Concepts of student and teacher assumed by society
- A teacher is someone whose job is to teach in a school or college. Their main job is to guide and help children and students in learning.
- A student is a person who is learning at a college or university.
- A pupil is a person, especially a child at school, who is being taught.
Social conventions and rules of courtesy related to the relationships between teacher and student, according to the formative course
- Kids should address Teachers with respect by using Mr. for male teachers and Ms or Mrs. for female teachers. Students should address teachers with their statuses like Professor or Doctor.
- Teachers have a legal power to use reasonable force. They can use it to remove a pupil who is disrupting a lesson or to prevent a child from leaving a classroom.
- Teachers can discipline pupils outside the school and schools hours.
External link to In the educational sphere exercises (510).
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.
Become a Books4Languages Online tutor & teacher.
More information here about how to be a tutor.