Concepts of student and teacher assumed by society
- A teacher is someone whose job is to teach in a school or college. Their main job is to guide and help children and students in learning.
- A student is a person who is learning at a college or university.
- A pupil is a person, especially a child at school, who is being taught.
Social conventions and rules of courtesy related to the relationships between teacher and student, according to the formative course
- Kids should address Teachers with respect by using Mr. for male teachers and Ms or Mrs. for female teachers. Students should address teachers with their statuses like Professor or Doctor.
- Teachers have a legal power to use reasonable force. They can use it to remove a pupil who is disrupting a lesson or to prevent a child from leaving a classroom.
- Teachers can discipline pupils outside the school and schools hours.
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.