Types of accommodation according to its category and type of services
- Hostels also are known as Youth Hostels are accommodations for the people on a low budget. Guests can rent a bed, usually a bunk bed, in a dormitory and share a bathroom, lounge, and sometimes a kitchen. Rooms can be mixed or single-sex, although private rooms may also be available for a higher price. Usually, breakfast is also served.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides lodging paid on a short-term basis. Facilities provided by the hotel may range from a basic bed and storage for clothing, to luxury features like en-suite bathrooms.
- Self-catering are places that provide a cooking place in addition to sleeping place. Most of them are rented by the week. They can come as flats, houses, cottages or apartments.
- B&Bs and Guesthouses offer rooms in a private home, often with a cooked breakfast included in the price.
- Hotels facilities may vary between different hotels.
- Facilities that can be found in hotels range from basic ones like the reception to restaurants, cafés, swimming pools, spas and even hairdressers.
- Hotels often offer conference rooms for business meetings or ballrooms that can be rented.
Services Offered by Hotels
- Hotels usually offer room service, a wake-up call, a minibar and a television in the room.
- Services can change depending on hotel status. A 5-star hotel will offer more services than hotels with lower numbers of stars.
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.