The uses of the main adverbs of place are:
- Abroad (in foreign countries).
- Anywhere (at any place).
- Downstairs (situated on a lower floor).
- Here (at this point).
- Indoors (in buildings).
- Inside (the inner side of something).
- Outdoors (into the open air).
- Outside (the outer side of something).
- There (at that place).
- Upstairs (up the stairs, on an upper floor).
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.