- Above (at a higher level).
- Behind (at the back of).
- Below (at a lower level).
- Between (in the space that separates two places, people or objects).
- In front of (in direct view of).
- Near (at a short distance away).
- Next to (very close to someone or something, with nothing in between).
- Opposite (being in a position on the other side).
- Over (at a higher level).
- Under (in a lower position).
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.