Movement to or from a place
- Away from (distancing oneself from a place).
- Down (moving to a lower positioned place).
- From (starting point of a changing of position).
- To (destination of a changing of position).
- Up (moving to a higher positioned place).
Movement from one side to another
- Across (passing through a path, street… to reach a destination).
- Along (walking by the side of an extended place to reach a destination).
- In/into (entering a 3-dimensional place).
- Off (changing a position by leaving the previous place).
- On/onto (positioning on the top of a 3-dimensional place having contact with the place).
- Out of (leaving a 3-dimensional place).
- Over (positioning on the top of a 3-dimensional place without having contact with the place).
- Under (positioning below a 3-dimensional place).
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.