Adverbs of indefinite frequency
- Constantly (all the time or often).
- Frequently (often).
- Now and then (from time to time).
- Occasionally (sometimes but not often).
- Regularly (often).
- Seldom (on only a few occasions).
Adverbs of definite frequency
- Daily (repeated everyday).
- Monthly (repeated each month).
- Periodically (repeated after a particular period of time).
- Weekly (repeated each week).
- Yearly (repeated each year).
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.