Like je slovo, které se v angličtině vyskytuje velice často. Používáme ho pro vyjádření něčí povahy, koníčků, fyzického vzhledu a preferencí.
The word like can be used in different ways to form questions.
- Povaha či charakteristika nějakého předmětu
- What is the microwave like?
- What was the building like?
- What do you like doing in the house?
- What do your mother like doing in her leisure?
- Fyzický vzhled
- What does the detached house look like?
- How do the corridors look like?
- What would you like to do this Thursday?
- What would you like to eat?
Slovem Like se můžeme zeptat na:
- Povahu či charakteristiku nějakého předmětu;
- Fyzický vzhled;
Like can be used to ask questions about:
- Personality or the characteristics of something;
- Physical appearance;
— “What does the guest room look like?“ = In this sentence, Like is used to ask about physical appearance of something.
— „‚What would you like to buy, Sir?‘ ‚I need to buy a fridge and microwave.'“ = Like is used to ask about preferences.
Let’s revise this content within the [Form] section. Take a look at the [Example] section that shows its use within a context.
The exercises are not created yet. If you would like to get involve with their creation, be a contributor.
Open TextBooks are collaborative projects, with people from all over the world bringing their skills and interests to join in the compilation and dissemination of knowledge to everyone and everywhere.
Become an Ambassador and write your textbooks.
Become a Books4Languages Online tutor & teacher.
More information here about how to be a tutor.