Daha uzun arxa fon əməliyyatı daha qısa müddətlə kəsildi
- Was I running in the park when you sent me that message?
- Was she practising sport when I called her?
- Were they watching TV when she got back from work?
Keçmişdə dəqiq bir zamanda meydana gələn hadisə
- Was I running in the park at 9 o’clock?
- Was she practising sport when I called her at 11:45?
- Were they still watching TV when she returned from work at 7 o’clock?
Bir müddət fasiləsiz fəaliyyət davam edir
- Was I running?
- Was he crossing the road?
- Were we watching TV during our break?
Keçmişdəki müddətin uzunluğu
- Was I working in the bakery on the opposite road last summer?
- Was she practising sport every day last year to prepare for the race?
- Were they watching TV all day when they were teenagers?
Keçmiş eyni vaxtda hərəkətlər
- Was I running while she was walking?
- Was she practising sport while her mother was cooking?
- Were we talking while the kids were watching TV?
Keçmişdə baş verən hərəkətlərin ardıcıllığı
- Were the kids playing on the grass, their parents sitting on the fence and teenagers running when you went to the park?
- Was her mother working on the laptop, her father watching TV and her sister studying when she went home?
- Were the patients reading magazines, talking on the phone and was the secretary typing anything on the computer while you were waiting at the doctor today?
Təkrarlanan və ya bezdirici bir hərəkət (həmişə ilə)
- Was I always going late to class?
- Was she doing sport everyday for years to become a good athlete?
- Were they always watching TV on high volume late at night?